ADBEEL GLOSS 1 protective coating applied on precast concrete products, to gain high gloss finished and to form protective coating on the surface. Protects and brightens natural shades of grey, white or coloured concrete, exposed aggregate or polished concrete.
HOW IT WORKS
High viscosity solution of acrylic resins with great surface performance. ADBEEL GLOSS 1 penetrates the aggregates and concrete pores. After solvent evaporation, the treated surface maintains a brightened, glossy and satin-like appearance. ADBEEL GLOSS 1 stops the build up of dirt and allows complete surface cleaning.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Ready to use.
Apply with a cotton gauge at a rate of 10 to 12 m²/litre, depending on roughness and porosity of surface.
- Facades panels in polished or exposed aggregate concrete
- Town amenities
- Washed aggregates slabs
- Precast products
- Acrylic polymers in solution
- Colourless and slightly viscous liquid
- Density:0,94 ± 0,02 at 20ºC
- Film drying at 20ºC and 50% of HR:
– Dust-free:10 to 20 minutes
– Dry to the touch:30 minutes
– Dry hard: 1 hours