ADBEEL CUREM-W is a white pigmented concrete curing membrane which complies with ASTM designation C309, Type II and meets requirement specified in ASTM C156. It is used to prevent rapid evaporation of water from fresh concrete surfaces, thus ensuring uniform hydration , high surface strength, resistance to abrasion and protection from plastic shrinkage.
ADBEEL CUREM-W has been formulated from a synthetic resins and unique pigment system, to achieve repaid compound formation together with excellent reflective properties.
ADBEEL CUREM-W is sprayed onto the surface of concrete forming white reflective impermeable resin skin, thereby reducing water loss by evaporation, subsequently under the influence of ultra violet light (sunlight) and weathering abrasion, the compound gradually disintegrates leaving a strong stain free concrete surface, which is ready to accept any required treatment.
- All type of concrete
- Runways and taxiways
- Aprons and hardstandings
- Roof decks
- Retaining walls
- The use of conventional curing method such as pounding and wet hessian becomes obsolete. A single application is all that is required
- Durable compound, leaving concrete surface suitable for furtherfinished
- Cost effective and labor saving
- Ready to use
- Degradable compound which disintegrate and flakes off from concrete surface over a period of time, depending upon prevailing atmospheric condition
- Application is simplified, the low viscosity material making spraying a simple operation, while white appearance aids uniform coverage
- Reduces incidence of plastic cracking
- Ensures achievement of desired strengths
- Reduces dusting
- Forms a transparent coating on concrete
A thin film of ADBEEL CUREM-W is then applied to the whole surface using a suitable hand spray gun.